SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Life After Football is a media platform (both online and print) revolving around football, football culture, fashion and lifestyle. We’re based in Amsterdam (South) in a beautiful office. For a creative position, we are looking for a new team member who fits the following profile:
THIS IS YOU:
- You (preferably) live in the greater Amsterdam Area
- You have a university (bachelor’s) degree in (graphic) design
- You have a progressive mindset regarding design, but you also know how to combine creativity and commerce
- You’re a passionate person who both is available on full-time basis and is flexible regarding working hours
- You have interest in fashion, lifestyle and football culture
- You keep up-to-date with the newest design trends and developments for both print magazines and online platforms
- Please keep in mind that you need bilingual (or at least near-native) proficiency in Dutch for this job
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW JOB:
- On a daily basis you will have executive responsibility over the graphic design of the whole platform (for the print magazines, the online platform and all event- or sales-related designs)
- In this position you will closely work with the Creative Director
- Aside of making distinguished designs; you will make sure commercial deals are executed in creative ways.
- You will learn how to mix your own vision on graphic design with Life After Football’s identity in order to repeatedly create one-of-a-kind content and expression.
Interested? Please send your résumé and motivation letter to our Creative Director Amy Kleingeld via firstname.lastname@example.org