Issue 09 Sol Campbell
Gracing the cover of this issue of Life After Football is Sol Campbell, the legendary English defender whose life since hanging up his boots has been as fascinating as it was whilst he was still playing. We’ve also spoken to the Hamburg-born Cameroon striker, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, a man living his passion in the Bundesliga. There’s more on the promising talents who made our Fashion Player Award shortlist, plus away from the game we spent time with one of the most promising talents in fashion – Rushemy Botter. All this and a lot more in this issue, including Demi de Boer rocking the Ajax jersey that her father and uncle did during their finest hour.
In this issue:
- Coverstory; Sol Campbell
- Interview; Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting
- Rushemy Botter; Interview with the young Dutch designer
- The Influence; Yohji Yamamoto, Quentin Tarantino, Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Shoot 1; Demi de Boer, Heritage special
- Shoot 2; Night Crawler
- Promising Players; Warner Hahn, Jürgen Locadia, Jetro Willems, Alireza Jahanbakhsh
- Favela Street; The dark days are over
This and a lot more inspirational coolness in the latest Life After Football magazine.