Issue 09 Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting
Standing proudly on the cover of yet another inspired issue of Life After Football is Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting. The German-born Cameroon international is living his passion in the Bundesliga, but took time out and spent it with LAF. Also inside, defensive royalty in Sol Campbell – we sat down with one of Arsenal’s ‘Invincibles’ to discuss his life before, during and after football. There’s more on the promising talents who made our Fashion Player Award shortlist, plus away from the game we spent time with one of the most promising talents in fashion – Rushemy Botter. All this and a lot more in this issue, including Demi de Boer rocking the Ajax jersey that her father and uncle did during their finest hour.
In this issue:
- Coverstory; Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting
- Interview; Sol Campbell
- Rushemy Botter; Interview with the young Dutch designer
- The Influence; Yohji Yamamoto, Quentin Tarantino, Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Shoot 1; Demi de Boer, Heritage special
- Shoot 2; Night Crawler
- Promising Players; Warner Hahn, Jürgen Locadia, Jetro Willems, Alireza Jahanbakhsh
- Favela Street; The dark days are over
This and a lot more inspirational coolness in the latest Life After Football magazine.